We often hear back from our students after taking the class, in
addition to the class evaluation that helps us improve the content
and format of the Northeast Fly Fishing School. Here are a few emails
- I am a complete beginner - never having fished before and I
found the instruction excellent, well-paced, understandable and
incredibly informative. Thank you so much! - Mary
- Great class! Gave a good sense of the complexity of the sport,
but keeping it simple enoough so as to not feel overwhelming.
Great introduction, so we can start the process of getting better.
- Had a great experience - Would recommend to all interested!
- Great instruction & lots of fun - Thank you!
- I just had to drop you a note and tell you how pleased I was
with the recent 2-day school I attended. I don't remember when
I have had as much fun and been educated at the same time. You
guys have accelerated my pace and forced me ahead. Don't ever
change a thing about the school, you have it down pat. The school
was fun, challenging, exciting and most of all gave me the confidence
I needed to enjoy the sport of fly fishing.
- The fly fishing industry is blessed to have people like yourselves
who are willing to share your passion for the sport as well as
your sincere concerns for stream conservation. I could not have
asked for a more enlightening and rewarding beginning in fly fishing.
The volume and wealth of information I gained over the weekend
is immeasurable, and I look forward to spending additional time
with you on the river in the future in hope of absorbing even
more. Thank you -Paul
- In trying to find a nice Birthday present for Sonny, I came
across the Northeast Fly Fishing School. Gerry taught me how to
cast on the first day, Jim took care of some knot tying basics
and administrative duties. They literally took us by the hand
and showed us how to safely fly fish on the river. We caught our
first Rainbows and we're ready to go out to get some more. Taking
this School is a must for anyone that is even remotely interested
in fly fishing. - Mary